Hello Cathy,

First chose the man with the 3 famililes
Then go to reports and chose descendant chart
click on options and it will let you choose to print all photos

This will show all the families.

Hope this helps.

Joyce

Cathy wrote:
Hello, fellow Legacy users,

Is there a way to show on a Family Group Sheet (FGS) all the families of a person? I've a husband who was divorced twice and married for a third time. I know that I can print out three different FGS showing each family. But what I am curious to know is if there is a way to print one FGS for him showing all three of his families with all children and all wives and all the wives' events as well..

Does anyone have any thoughts?

With thanks,
Cathy