Pam,

I am far less knowledgeable about Vista than XP, but it seems to me that whilst
2GB of RAM should be ample your problem may arise with the allocation of
Virtual Memory.

May I suggest that you take a look at
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/6ff8a1d7-df64-4826-8d48-29f5a148fa5a1033.mspx
 which gives details of how it works and how to change it.

Certainly your description is one indication of a memory problem, and in XP it
is the Virtual Memory I would be looking at.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> From: pamodel...@hotmail.com
> To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Problem with source report
> Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:32:17 -0700
>

> Okay Rich. I will contact Tech Support on Monday.
>
>> Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:03:52 -0700
>> From: fourpa...@verizon.net
>> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Problem with source report
>> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>

>> I don't run Vista, but I wonder if it is related to that. This is best left
>> to Technical on Monday (or someone running Vista that could be a buddy and
>> share download/upload and e-mail the 'emergency' report to you).
>> Or print one page worth at a time (ick) x 100 pages?.
>> Rich in LA CA

Beyond Hotmail — see what else you can do with Windows Live.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665375/direct/01/