Regrettably, all of my sources are embedded in my notes.  Is it possible to
view my family in "split view" mode with my family in both windows.  Can I
then view my notes for Individual1 in window 1 and then edit the sources of
Individual 1 in window 2?  My objective is to be able to view the notes and
sources in one window and then edit them in the other window.  Bottom line,
is that I am trying to find an easy way of entering all of my sources
without having to print on paper all the records in my database.  Any
guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Bill