Pam O'Dell <pamodel...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have photocopies of about 100 family sheets that my great
> uncle prepared back in the 50's (before I was born).  Is
> there a particular way this type of info should be sourced?

I would use the Family Group Sheet or Artifacts>Privately Held template; I have
found I have to leave some data fields blank or override the output to get them
to read like I want.

> What about verbal info received from someone that is now
> deceased?

I would probably use the Interviews>Transcripts>Privately held template.  (If
you haven't written the verbal info down yet, do it now so that you have
something resembling a "transcript", and if you don't know the exact date of
the "interview" give your best estimate).

Hope this helps.

Connie