To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family Group Sheet Error - Calculated Date Terminology

Kay,

I'm using the same build as you, and on my one example entered since installing this build, it shows properly on Print Preview of an FGS as cal not ber (also a calculated birth).

Connie

Kay Fordham <kayhawo...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Using  7.0.0.90
Build Date of: 13 March 2009

When I use the calendar feature to calculate a date (in
this case birth), it shows properly as "cal 3 April
1849" in the Family View; however, in the print preview
and printed copy it shows up as "ber 3 April
1849." No problem with the others; i.e., bef, abt, aft.
Can anyone else duplicate this anomaly?

Thanks, Kay Fordham