The easiest way, though not fast, is to go to Marriage list, sort on either the
husband or wife side, scrolling a 'page' at a time. Remember that the program
auto-fills in 'Unknown' for 'empty', but doesn't actually install to the data.
If you find two unknowns married to each other, you might want to write down
the MRIN and find them in Individual screen, before 'fixing' it.
Rich in LA CA