Mary,

You can include it in the index page created by Legacy either at the top of the
page or the end, using the Links tab in Create Web pages. This would put it on
*every* page, so probably only the end one would be of use.

Or near the top of the index page by including it in the box in the Project
tab, or near the contact name and address by including it in the other box on
the same screen.

I would suggest that you tag a small number of individuals (say one family) and
have a play using the options.

Personally, I would hand-code it into the index page, in order to have absolute
control over where I want it. After all it is only one page!

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: brenze...@roadrunner.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Web pages - linking to another set of pages
> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:20:47 -0400
>
> I currently have pedigree style web pages stored on my ISP server. I link
> to them from a "home page" on Geocities which recently announced that free
> web hosting will be ending this summer. From my current home page, I also
> link to a set of pedigree pages for an "unconnected people" database. These
> are people that I have found with the same surnames and locations as people
> definitely connected to me.
>
> Because Geocities is going away, I want the index.html of my main family
> database to be my main website page but I'd like to place a link on it to
> the unconnected pages. Can a link be coded in the web pages setup in Legacy
> or do I have to manually add the html hyperlink tags after the pages are
> created?
>
> Does this make sense?
>
> Mary
Beyond Hotmail — see what else you can do with Windows Live.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665375/direct/01/