Thanks Tim.  Will do!

From: "Tim Rosenlof" <spa...@xmission.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 5:15 PM
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] sudden crash

David,

I have tried and tried to reproduce the same problem with no luck. Avoiding the help button is not a option. Report it as a bug from the "Home Tab" on the right. (Possibility you have done so) It will be read quickly and put in the tracking system. I say that because the developers nor the folks that track may not see it on the LUG

Tim Rosenlof

Thanks Ron.

I have since discovered that every time I use the help button, (or even use help from the drop-down menu) Legacy crashes the same way. It doesn't seem to matter where in the program I am, the result is the same. I have rebooted and all is up to date as far as I know. Perhaps after future updates with Legacy and Windows the problem will go away. I will just try to avoid using these help buttons.

Dave