From: Alastair Lack
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Include Legacy Charting charts in Publishing
Center

Brian,

Thanks for your advice. You say 'replace the blank pages' provided by
the placeholder.

Apart from regenerating the pdf using a pdf creator, how does one do
that?

To answer Jeff's question as to whether it wouldn't be easier to
manipulate the rtf; well, it would be if MS Word were better at
placing and titling images. I have tried - and put the word macro for
placing pictures up here a couple of years ago, but the pdf produced
by Legacy is really very good, and so I use it if at all possible.

Alastair