Gene:
Looks like you're still on the list! It would appear as though the entire LUG took a humungous deep breath in response to Ken McGinnis's announcement and is waiting for the world to end.....but since no one sent another email I guess I can assume that everything is still ok.! Either that or everyone is so busy beavering away on their own research and have everything sorted out about legacy that no one needs to post questions....Now isn't that an interesting concept.....Considering how well thought out and complex Legacy has become, I tend to lean towards the the first one...Oh wait...it's a Canadian long weekend...THAT explains it...
KAthy