Thanks, I will try the second suggestion and see what happens.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Sent: Tue, 19 May 2009 3:08 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Pictures

Nina K. Johnson wrote?
>Why do so many pictures get repeated when I've added them to a book??
?
It's hard to say why something is happening without knowing exactly what you
are doing that causes it to happen, and the exact nature of the duplication, if
you see what I mean!?
?
Do you mean that you look at the page which shows Joe Bloggs and his portrait
appears twice? Or do you mean that the same picture appears on different pages
of the book??
?
If the latter, are you creating a multi-report book in the Publishing Centre?
If that is also the case, could it be that you are including pictures in more
than one report??
?
If the answers to all my questions are "no", please describe exactly how you
are creating the book and where the pictures are duplicating.?
-- Jenny M Benson?
?
?
Legacy User Group guidelines: ? http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp?