To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:57 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] PDF Documents

Thanks. I have the Reader. I was going on the information in the Document Security that said Filling in Form Fields: Allowed. I was under the impression that the Standard and higher versions would allow me to Save it after I filled in the form. All I wanted to do was to fill it out on the screen and print it. --