Thanks to Ron for the answer to the 1/2 siblings question.  I
hadn't realized that it wasn't printing out showing all the
little 1/2s until you mentioned it.

Question 1: Since it won't be printing out, why should I bother
with turning on the 1/2 children choice at all.  Sure would be
less confusing!
Question 2: I have lots of people in my database that appear as
singles because I don't know if they ever married or who they
married.  When I did a preview of the descendant narrative, I
find all the people who have no marriage partner listed not have
a not saying, "John married someone."  I can't find the magic
switch to stop that from happening.  I don't want any marriage
information for every person in my database who doesn't have a
marriage partner.  Help.