It does work for notes, but not for names, places, addresses, et alia.

CE

-----Original Message-----
From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:33 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Re: Estern European characters in name and place
fields

Me thinks you have misread what I said, I know the page was for html
codes which is why I said forget about the &#.
just hold the Alt key down and type the 3 digit code using your
numeric keypad and it will enter the polish character. Works on my
Legacy7 entering into notes etc.
Alternate website
"http://adsorption.org/awm/info/pl-codes.htm#kbd-table"; same info.
Some keyboard/PC/OS combinations may return a couple of odd characters
in which case add a preceding zero to the three number code. eg Alt
0XXX instead of Alt XXX where XXX is the three digit code for the
character you want.

Regards Kevin
shamrockspi...@gmail.com
shamroc...@orcon.net.nz
www.shamrockspider.com
Sent from Somerville, Auckland, New Zealand