Paula,

You have already had two replies to this question, one from myself the other
from Brian. Both suggest that you look in the same place but Brian's is more
specific and gives a solution.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Fw: Blank citation in endnotes (plain text)
> Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 22:20:23 -0500
>
> I apologize for originally sending this email in HTML format.

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/