When making a book, the names change at the top of the screen to the last
person I've gone to on the main Legacy screen.  Is this right?  Sometimes I
forget to change it.  What difference does it make?

New pictures I just put in from the Picture Center started duplicating again
in the book.  I called the book showing "photo 2" as a title so I can get to
the problem.  The other book, Richard Ashby Johnson b 1927, only shows one
picture of my husband. Has it got something to do with the number of
pictures I show on a page?  And where do I get to that (I forget easily?
What am I not understanding?

Also, could someone tell me HOW I get the individual picture screen to show
up to 25 pictures (cannot remember that either)?  I have looked at the
Picture CD many times.

IDEA:  Could the title of the book show somewhere on the Publishing Center
Page?  I have about four now.  It seems to take a long time to go back to
the SAVE AS page.  How does that work?