From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of GeoSci
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 7:35 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Need your help - Legacy seminar video testing

The link to the "how to make bookmarks" in the tips handouts does not
open a page??  Ideas?? That looks link a neat project!
Thanks
Keith

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Geoff Rasmussen
<geo...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:
> Hello Legacy User Group-ers,
>
> Two weeks ago in Hemet, California I presented a Genealogy Technology
> seminar to a great group. I tried something new there, and recorded my
> presentations. Two of the presentations were on Legacy.
>
> If you don't have anything else to do this weekend :) and you want to view
> these two presentations online, I'd invite you to do so. I'm looking for
> your feedback in the area of technical problems that you might experience
> with these videos. If you find anything, please email me directly at
> ge...@legacyfamilytree.com. I want to be sure that we haven't overlooked
> anything before we turn these videos on for the rest of the world. Thanks!
>
> Legacy Family Tree: an Overview (54 minutes) -
> http://www.millenniacorp.com/_videos/seminars/overview/overview.html. This
> one is similar to our existing Legacy for Beginners video but its
> presentation style is much different as it was given before a live
> audience...
>
> Legacy Family Tree: Tips & Tricks (58 minutes) -
> http://www.millenniacorp.com/_videos/seminars/tips/tips.html.
>
> Again, if you have any comments/suggestions, please email me directly at
> ge...@legacyfamilytree.com.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geoff Rasmussen
> Millennia Corporation
> ge...@legacyfamilytree.com
> www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: geosc...@gmail.com
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1