I am braving the wrath of certain individuals on this list, hoping that I
have my ducks in a row and won't offend anyone with my question. I have used
plain text and have searched the archives for a suitable answer but not sure
I have entered the right search terms.

I would like to know if I can use Sourcewriter for citing the US genweb (or
world genweb). It is so useful for research, but I don't know how to cite
it.  Do I use "internet"? and if so, where do I go from there?

In my old sources, I have used Genweb, United States, with (for instance)
Kansas, Ford County, Newspaper articles (accessed 30 Jun 2003) in the detail
and then citing the article I read.  But I don't like the way it looks,
especially with the professional looking Sourcewriter citations.  Does
anyone else use information from GenWeb as a source when using Sourcewriter.

Thanks.

Linda B.