Nina,

I'm very unsure as to where you might think there is a bug, but to concentrate
on one thing at once. You ask about the order of pictures in a book, but I
would suggest that is the wrong question.

All your pictures (unless you are referring to a scrapbook) are attached to an
Individual or an Event, they will, therefore, only appear where an Individual
or an Event it present. So the questions arises as to where an Individual or an
Event are placed and these are fixed positions governed by the progam. In other
words they cannot be changed.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: momalo...@aol.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] See all 25 boxes for Picture Box
> Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:17:38 -0700
>
> It this is the wrong question, BUT evidentially the answer is correct when I
> re-read it. I was talking about HOW to change the Individual Picture
> Gallery from 9 to 25 pictures NOT the number of pictures on a page of a
> book. I did learn something!!!
>
> Sorry, sometimes I don't ask enough details to make the question
> understandable. I guess I'm still looking for someone to tell me the way a
> Book pictures ORDER goes into the book.
>
> Checking by adding and removing a various pictures that were attached to a
> different number of people thru the Picture Center . . . It appears while
> looking at the "Edit" from three different chapters, changing the person and
> the titles to see what was happening . . . I know there is REASON to all
> this placement stuff, but it might be a BUG. Maybe Legacy tech's can help
> here!!!

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/