Richard,

I had a look at this to see if it would work in OpenOffice. In principle it
should, although the syntax of the query is quite different - anyone who uses
OOo should be able to convert it without difficulty.

Unfortunately I was unable to verify whether the procedure works in OOo. This
is because I'm an unreconstructed lumper and Source Writer has forced me to be
somewhat less unreconstruced, hence my old and new files are not sufficiently
compatible to test.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: