Gayle

>From your MojoPac virtual desktop click on 'Start' (bottom left), then 'All
Programs'. You should find the Legacy7Setup file, double click to install to
your USB Drive (much slower than normal so give it time). When installed you
will find the shortcut appears on your MojoPac desktop.

That's what I did and it worked for me. Now I have to transfer my customised
settings from the Legacy version on my 'C' drive. Can anyone tell me where
these settings are saved?

Let me know if you need more help.

Regards, Graham

-----Original Message-----
From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Gayle Mann
Sent: 10 June 2009 01:46
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Portable Legacy & MojoPac

I loaded MojoPac on a USB Drive and it showed up with MojoPacInstaller.exe.
When I
clicked on that the screen it showed M start.exe.  When I clicked on that I
ended up with
a screen where the top line shows Mojo/Pac---Host-switch--- ?(help) O, hide
line & exit.
On the bottom of the screen I see Mojo/Pac, Recycle Bin and a note about
taking a tour of
XP.  It appears to be loaded on the USB drive, but I don't know what to do
next.  I'm the
world's worst at downloads!!!

I downloaded the free version of Legacy 7 onto this same USB Drive, but I
never got an
opportunity to insert the password they suggested, nor did I get a chance to
insert my
deluxe version customer #.  The USB drive screen showed Legacy7setup.exe.
When I clicked
on this it appears to have downloaded, but I don't know where!  It sure
doesn't show on
the USB screen.  My Legacy data on C does not appear to have been affected.

Any suggestions?

Gayle Mann in Canada