Thanks for verifying Ron.
Tagging the deceased and then exporting that tab# seems to work OK, but I'm still checking.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 10:40 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Export to new Legacy file ONLY deceased individuals

JIm,

I can confirm your result. Not having wished to not export the living I had not noticed this before.

The way round it for you seems to be as you described.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: