I have done this more than a few times.
1. Look at the size of both files. If each between 10000-99999, pick one to be
the 'master' and the other be added into it. Move all RINs into User ID. Back
it all up.
2. Take the 'to be added' and using import/export and during the process,
import using 'starting with' RINs 100001; as 5432 should become 105432, so  you
can check the accuracy.
If your files are larger, (or smaller) use the tool 1('#of0's)1.
Rich in LA CA