From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Kate Redford
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:24 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Many Individuals of the same name

Marlene, my database is similar but the Surname for my paternal
grandfather and grandmother is Smith.  Since I seldom print
information except for myself and no one views my files, I have
elected to add whatever is necessary to make it easier for me to work
with.  Then, if I do need to print reports for whomever, I copy the
database to "another name file".  That keeps me from pulling my hair
out.

Good luck in your continued research.

Kate Smith Redford
Salem, Oregon, USA