Mike Fry wrote:
lhit...@aol.com wrote:
Hello List,
Starting a couple of days ago, I keep getting the error message, "Run-time error '5' Invalid procedure or argument," When I click OK the Legacy program will close down.
What is causing this problem?

Try looking at the bottom of this and every message. Millennia helpfully attaches a link to an on-line technical support page.

 And in this case is of no help whatsoever as that error is not listed.

'Run-time error 5: Invalid procedure call or argument' is most likely to be the result of the program trying to process some invalid number

Run File > File Maintenance > Check/Repair first. If that doesn't help contact Support at supp...@legacyfamilytree.com .

        --
Gene Y.
n2kvs