From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Cathy Vallevieni
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:19 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Census Source Citation Question

Kirsten:

I think I didn't word the question properly.  I am entering one
source for the Census with all the family members as an Event but,
when I add that Event to each person and assign a source to the
event, on the Detail Source screen, it asks for the "ID of Person"
which prints in the Source Citation in the endnotes.  For just that
entry in the Detail Source screen for the Source Citation, would you
enter each person separately or use a generic ID for all so there is
just one Source Citation listed in the endnotes rather than a Source
Citation for each person?

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA