If you set the generate married names to 0 it will only affect names going
forward and not any that have been entered up to time.

Ross

________________________________
From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:52:20 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Married names questions

To be truthful, I didn't immediately notice the "generate married names" option
after it was introduced, so I may have generated some on the new marriages I've
entered this spring for my husband's side of the family.  I don't want them.

Do generated married names look different in the Index view?
If I set the "generate married names" to zero (0) in Options > Customize, will
that delete any I may have generated?

Thanks for your help.
--Paula in Texas