I just ran the same descendant report and "all" pictures of individuals
appeared as they should. I even went as far as removing a picture from the
"Pictures" directory, restarted Legacy and generated the same descendants
report and the picture still appeared, even though it was in a different
directory - hmmmmm.

John Valencic