Ken Carkeet wrote
Can someone please tell me if there is a way to include children's surnames when making a "Descendant Narrative" report. I have a situation where a couple lived together in a De facto relationship and their children have their mother's surname. The "Descendant Narrative" report only gives the children's Christian names from the relationship. I want to be able to show the fact that the children carry their mother's surname. One can not tell from the report what the correct surnames should be.

When I create a Descendant Narrative report it *does* display the surnames of the children!

In brief, it reads "John Smith was born .... John married Jane Brown .... They had ten children Richard, Mary, Joseph ...Richard Smith was born .... Mary Smith was born ....." etc.

In your case, it would be "Richard Brown was born ...." and so on.
--
Jenny M Benson