Ron,

Are you adding them as pictures under Source Detail (or even as the
Master Source)?  And when you add them, are you adding them as
Pictures or Files?  And, are they saved as jpg or tiff or some other
picture file, OR are they saved as pdf or doc files?  I've just
recently had to redo several links, because they were pdf files that I
accidentally added as pictures, rather than files.

You might want to run this report - Options, Customize, Locations,
Test All Multimedia paths.  This will give you a report of any missing
links.  You can then check each file individually to determine why you
are not able to see them.

Hope this helps.

Dede Holden