I keep three .fdb files  (bob1.fdb, bob2.fdb and bob3.fdb) plus off site files
as well as a GEDCOM just to be sure I don't lose my current and original data.

Currently, I use Access only for informational purposes in a couple of tables
in Access - mostly to check out Source numbers and/or Detail Number I assigned
and then save tdata as an Excel file where I am able to print some reports, etc.

However, if I change anything in a column while in MS Access and want it to
appear in my basic Legacy file, how do I do that?

For example, if I change a 'bob1.fdb' file to 'bob1.mdb' file, open it and
change an item, how do I get this 'bob1.mdb' back to a useable 'bob1.fdb'?  I
think I tried it once and all I got were errors, so thankfully, I was able to
resurrect my 'bob2.fdb' file and continue.

Information appreciated on how to use this feature to where one could mass
correct erroneous data brought to Legacy from GEDCOM or other sources.

Bob