Historically, they have not needed to 'announce' an update. I used to recieve a
note, as a 'Deluxe' owner, a day or two after, but found the emails about it,
arrived before the official one anyway. Since I normally will wait a few days
until the 'date' awaiting the other users 'approval', playing it safe. Your
other questions were answered by staff.
Rich in LA CA