Getting different results when previewing a Relationship Chart and the Printed output...

I use  Deluxe v 7.   .97
The two examples of problem were tested, and the results were the same. Between the examples, the Relationship Calculator was again run.

When the person on the left side of the screen from myself to a common ancestor and back to a distant cousin, both the preview and printout is correct.

HOWEVER, when picking for relationship, is a Great-grandaunt's husband's niece's husband's father, or a Great-grandaunt's husband's sister, the preview screen show for my line correct [my father and my father].

BUT the printout actually list my father TWICE as both father and son, instead of listing him and me as his son.

Appreciate confirmation of this problem.  Then will report it as a bug.

Thanks

    till later     _J_B_
p.s. Legacy is the greatest