Well, if you do the Search> Missing Source field-by-field (say, start with
Birth dt & place), then the Print function allows you to print out everyone
who's missing a source for that... you can print their name & birth information
and title it "missing birth source citations" or some such.

I guess it depends on how you want to "attack" it.

Hey, maybe you can then search the search results list for those born in a
given state, and start searching online or requesting records or whatever.

Good luck...... and would you mind posting back here if you find a workable
solution?
Thanks,
--Paula