Hello Legacy users, first time post from me.
Is there a way of setting virtual maps to a default location when verifying
locations? Most of my locations are in England and occasionally, when I click
on a location the map will show the general locality then switch to somewhere
in the middle of the Atlantic at maximum zoom. I can usually see the placename
before the switch so it's a bit puzzling when VM can't lock on to the place.
Secondly, is there a way of using Google maps instead of Virtual maps, or is
there a plan for a future edition of Legacy to be able to do so.
Regards, Pete