On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:58:46 +0100, Jenny M Benson
<ge...@cedarbank.me.uk> wrote:

>Dennis M. Kowallek wrote
>>Did the files without a "+" show a "-" or a blank?
>
>Blank.
>>
>>I did some experimenting in V6. The Picture List on the Picture Center
>>screen seems to show a picture "in use" ("+" or "-") even if it is
>>assigned to a Source, Source Detail, or Location record. However, the
>>Attached Pictures List is a whole different story.
>>
>>From your posts I assume you are referring to the Picture List at the
>>top center of the dialog.
>
>Yes.

Then the only thing I can suggest is to take a look at tblBR (and maybe
tblBP) using whatever tools are available to you to see what the tables
show for a picture that you know is "in use" but is not being displayed
as "in use" by Picture Center.

If you need help doing this contact me privately.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools