From: ronald ferguson <ronfe...@msn.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] running legacy on an external hard drive
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 7:13 AM

Only to use MojoPac, as suggested by Gene in an earlier post. I believe this
works well but I have never used it, so cannot comment from personal experience.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:09:35 -0700
> From: syble_...@yahoo.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] running legacy on an external hard drive
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Thanks, any other suggestions?
>
> Syble

Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks and
emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/