I've searched the archives and can't find that this has been addressed.

I have just updated to the version 7.0.0.100.  Now I've realized that
I have to choose between seeing the User ID and the RIN on the Family
View.  What?   I use both of these fields for two separate numbers,
not related, and can't understand why that option is no longer
available.  I'm thinking it was probably because the Temple and
FamilySearch info has been updated/added, but I'm a little distressed
at this new development.

Any chance that Legacy will rethink this and give us back the option
of seeing both of these numbers?

Dede Holden