Marilyn, I have Vista - 64-bit and I am able to access both with no problem. I accessed both out of BOOKS / OTHER.
Diane

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Clark" <paddypeppe...@yahoo.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Two Report functions do not work

Dennis, no I hadn't searched the archives. Good idea. I did so, and found that there was no resolution to the problem other than that Fred Trail submitted a bug fix request in January 2009.

I have double-checked my installation of Legacy. It is in C:\Legacy\ and the "About Legacy" in 'Help' indicates Deluxe version (which I just upgraded to about a week ago.)

I went to look in the Legacy folder on my C: drive, and there are the subfolders for C:\Legacy\Forms and C:\Legacy\Interview. Within each subfolder are numerous files, so everything is there.

The problem is that when you click on the "Forms Center" or "Interview Questions" buttons, they blink a bit but do nothing. I tried approaching these 2 buttons both from the Reports Icon on the menubar ->'Books/Other' Tab; also from the "Reports" drop-down menu on the very top menubar ->"Select a Report" ->'Books/Other' Tab. No matter how I approach the 2 buttons, they blink but fail to open another screen.

Maybe the Millenia people will see if the bug fix that Fred Trail submitted in January 2009 has been worked on. I continued reading the archives back in time, and finally quit around 2007 -- not much use in reading the same thing over & over on older versions of Legacy. No one has ever resolved the problem, to my knowledge.

Maybe others with Vista x64 will chime in and let me know if they are experiencing the same problem.

Marilyn