Alan Jones wrote
How would others classify time the the Peace Cops in another country? It is sorta employment but more volunteer .... not quick Mission work.....

What sort of events and description have others used? I was iffy about creating a new event just for that but....

I don't know why you would be "iffy" about creating a new Event for service in the Peace Corps, but if you don't want to have numerous Events to cover every eventuality, why not create one called something like "Voluntary Work" or "Community Service" (1) or something like that which could be used for several different circumstances.

(1) I must admit that "Community Service" has a particular meaning in the UK, possibly also in the US, and you might want to avoid that one!

--
Jenny M Benson