Whoa!  That's a pretty strong accusation of a mail service upon which
some respected bloggers including our own DearMYRTLE's Genealogy Blog
reside.  Would you please post the source of this information and some
confirming Surety quotes.  I've been with "'Ol'Myrt" for a while and
haven't had an indication of spam or any other FeedBlitz related
problem.  Of course I do have two pretty good SPAM filters.

Would Legacy care to comment?     Hugh