Gwen,

To be clear, I am taking it that you mean bir. marr. etc. on the Individuals
Screen - the name of each screen is giveaton the top left.

I did say click the "Contents" button *not* the "Data Text Colour" as this only
applies to the main screens (as it says at the top of the box in which it is
situated).

Below that box it says "Text Colours" followed by a row of buttons the second
of which is named "Contents", that is the one which I meant.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: 7thw...@ihug.co.nz
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source text colour
> Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 10:59:06 +1200
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Hi again
>
> I have gone into the screen suggested and still cannot seem to get
> the right one for the 'red text' which my blue text for the Data text
> is updated to when you add a source to either
>
> Birth, Chr, Died, or Buried.
>
> There is nothing that suggests or represents red text when I click on
> Data Text colour (think this is the right button to go to) only blue,
> which I have for the above labels. I believe if I update it to
> something else I shall still have the red text added after I apply a
> source.
>
> I cannot seem to find anywhere that is apparent to make ammends for
> the red text. My colours are quite muted grey and blue which I like
> but the red
> is like an eyesore applied after I have added a source to any of the
> fields mentioned above.
>
> Any other clues what I am doing wrong.
> Thanks heaps
>
> Gwen
> Land of the long white cloud - New Zealand
>

> On 8/08/2009, at 8:09 PM, ronald ferguson wrote:
>

>> Gwen,
>>
>> I'm not entirely certain as to whether I have got the correct
>> screen, but if so, try Options>Customise>Colours, click the bar and
>> then "Contents" (I assume you have the latest update - if not
>> ignore the bit about clicking the bar) and select the colour. I
>> also strongly suggest that you save your colour scheme using the
>> save button as it is not uncommon for the scheme to be lost when
>> problems are hit, and a new install becomes necessary.
>>

>> Ron Ferguson

>> Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
>> http://www.fergys.co.uk/
>> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
>> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
>> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
>> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>>

>> ________________________________
>>> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>> From: 7thw...@ihug.co.nz
>>> Subject: [LegacyUG] Source text colour
>>> Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:54:58 +1200
>>>

>>> Hi
>>> I have not used source writer much and wondered about the red
>>> highlighted text that now appears when you add a source to
>>> the family page ie Born
>>> Chr
>>> Bur etc.
>>> The text quite bright and I wondered if it is possible to change
>>> this to something more unobstrusive. I realise the red stand out
>>> and this could be the reason behind the colour.
>>>
>>> Hope this is clear and would love any comments on this please.
>>> Kind regards
>>>

>>> Gwen
>>> Land of the long white cloud - New Zealand

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and
more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/