1familytree wrote:
I am reposting this as I sent it at 2 this afternoon, and as of yet have not seen it appear on the list.
My apologies if you receive duplicates.

I suggest you become familiar with one of the less-desirable idiosyncrasies of GMail before leaping to false conclusions :-)

When you post a message to the list through GMail, the copy sent out from the list won't show up in your GMail Inbox until someone replies to it. This doesn't mean that the list hasn't received it. Checking your GMail inbox is futile. To see whether a particular message has reached the list, check the List Archives.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry