I have run into a bit of a road bump. For the last 57 years out family
has held a family reunion each year in August. During these reunions
our family history has been documented and kept by the elected family
historian. This family history documents Minutes of each reunion with
elected officers, Births, Deaths, Family stories, Pictures, Videos
etc. Periodically the family historian prints out an up to date
Descendant chart and family history for everyone interested.

For the past 10 years I have been the Historian and for the last 7
years I have used Legacy to produce the reports and to keep up with
all of the bits and pieces under one generic source of Oliver family
History.

I would like to manually convert this source to a Source Writer
Template but cannot find one that seems to fit this situation.

Thanks in advance.

G.C. Oliver