From: ronald ferguson <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 6:56:27 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Printing Burial Notes?

Mike,

Event Notes can be printed

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:49:01 -0700
> From: michaelbarb...@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Printing Burial Notes?
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>

> CE:
>
> I am with you on printing EVENT NOTES. I created an Event called "Residence
> History". I summarize by year the address history of an ancestor from
> Italian, US Census and US City Directories. It is a short concise listing of
> where a person resided over his lifetime.
>
> I don't know of another place in Legacy to document, concisely in one place,
> a Residence History.
>
> Mike
>
> In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus autem caritas.
> In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty, but in all things love.
> St. Augustine (A.D. 354 - 430)

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and
more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/