I meant that the family page shows the married couple and their 10
children listed below them.
I was not aware that right clicking on the child would show a
relationship, but yes it does show unknown for 3 of the 10 listed
children.  I see how to fix it by replacing "unknown" with the blank
selection, but I don't understand how unknown got there to begin with.
 Is this field supposed to be set when entering data?  Shouldn't the
default show nothing?

Chick