I am experiencing the exact problem. I have gone through all of the
suggested fixes and the problem remains.
When I go to location they are not in alpha order and the page is bare
except for the selections on the right. Then when I attempt to exit
the page Legacy crashes.
I have also noticed even though I have (1-Replace wife's surname with
husband's surname as an additional entry in Index View) selected in
Options>Data Entry these names are not being generated in Name List or
Using - Vista 64 sp2 and Legacy Ver 7.0.0.103.
G.C. Oliver