From: Tony Pearce <tpea...@internode.on.net>
Subject: [LegacyUG] combining/replacing sources
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 7:27 PM
approx half of my sources were
entered using the old system and the rest have been entered
using SourceWriter. I am about to start re-entering the old
ones using SourceWriter and am looking for a reliable way to
combine the sources so that all of the existing citation
links remain. The"combine sources" function described in the
help file doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?
Tony

Legacy User Group guidelines:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp Archived messages: