I have an old wedding invitation that I'd like to use as a source.  It
has the name of the couple, the names of their parents, the date of the
wedding and the location of the wedding.  What would be the best way to
source this using SourceWriter?  The options under "Marriage Records"
don't seem to fit.  The closest that I see is "Artifacts" -- but I don't
think of a wedding invitation as an artifact.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian

The information contained in this message is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination or copying of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
delete the message from your system. Thank you.