I found that too under sources.  I'm fairly new to Legacy and found that you
have to uncheck show all events to hide all that.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of Paul Ramshaw
  Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 9:51 PM
  To: legacyusergroup
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Events in Assigned Sources list in tree from GEDCOM

  I imported a GEDCOM file. Man A married Woman B and had children with her
and then married Woman C. When I look at the Assigned Sources list for man
A, there are four events listed for each marriage:

    Marr: woman B
    Had No Children: woman B
    Did not marry woman B
    Mar Notes: woman B

  Why does the list show the Had No Children and Did not marry events for
woman B (when it's clear from the information in the file that they did
marry and they did have children)?  Should I just ignore those events?  Is
there a way to remove them?  (I selected Had No Children and clicked Remove,
and that didn't seem to work.)